[Paraview] slightly puzzled by paraview extract block behavior (UNCLASSIFIED)

Stephens, Michael M ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS Michael.M.Stephens at erdc.dren.mil
Mon Sep 15 16:53:50 EDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO
in all cases for the ensight data we are working with, there is no READ error.
there is no error reported at all either for reading or extract block operations.

the extract block silently fails to pass the variable data for larger core counts on the data we are working on. geometry seems okay.

btw, I am not very fluent in my understanding of the ensight formats (case files or otherwise)

-m