[Paraview] Data structure for 'table to structured grid' filter

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Sep 15 13:29:45 EDT 2014

Hi,

I think the issue is that your ordering is wrong. VTK/ParaView assumes that
you iterate over x the fastest, then y, and z is iterated over the slowest.

For the table to structured grid filter, if you set the whole extent to [0,
2, 0, 1, 0, 2] and the X Column to y, Y Column to z and Z Column to x then
at least the connectivity looks correct. If this output has the wrong
orientation you can either change the ordering of the CXV file or use the
transform filter to rotate it around.

Andy