[Paraview] Data structure for 'table to structured grid' filter

fenglei qi qifl2008 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:19:43 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I met a problem when I  converted table data to structured grid. The data
is arranged as attached test.csv file. I set up Whole extent as ((0,2),
(0,2), (0,1)). But the grid system does not look right.  See below. I think
the problem is the data ordering problem that are usually talked about in
give me some information on how to do it correctly. Thanks for all your
considering.
[image: 内嵌图片 1]

Fenglei Qi