[Paraview] number fields

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Sep 4 08:39:08 EDT 2014

Hi Ryan,

This is a known bug on Mac OS: http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=14311

We have not yet tracked down the problem that I know of. It has been a
while since I have run ParaView on a Mac, but if I recall correctly,
you could work around this by clicking in the render view and then
clicking back in the field where editing wasn't working, and that
would let you at least edit the number field you were changing.

Hope that helps,
Cory