[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] 4.2.0 stereo interlace problem

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 29 20:51:00 EDT 2014

Jean,

I just tried with PV 4.2.0, Linux Mesa (local server), Linux hardware rendering, and my local Windows 7 box (Kitware download), and they all worked with -stereo-type=Interlaced.  At least I believe they worked, nothing crashed and the image looked good.  (Note that the command is Interlaced, not interlace).  Other than that, the only thing I can think of is to delete your config files.  http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Settings_Files.

Alan