[Paraview] 4.2.0 stereo interlace problem

Jean Hertzberg Hertzberg at Colorado.EDU
Wed Oct 29 19:07:04 EDT 2014

Hi.
I have not been able to get PV 4.2.0 to work in stereo interlace mode on my Windows 7 64 bit system. Default mode seems to be red-blue, and that works fine, but  I get this error on startup when I specify -stereo-type=Interlace

ERROR: In C:\DBD\pvs-x64\paraview\src\paraview\VTK\Rendering\OpenGL\vtkOpenGLCamera.cxx, line 167

vtkOpenGLCamera (000000000B119790): failed after Render 1 OpenGL errors detected

0 : (1282) Invalid operation

PV 4.0.1 starts in interlace mode with no problem on the same system.
Suggestions? I didn't see any known bugs regarding this.

Jean Hertzberg

Dept. Mechanical Engineering
University of Colorado, Boulder