[Paraview] Point swarm with one cell

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Oct 9 02:59:55 EDT 2014

It's because most of the filters which operate on 'cells' don't really handle the multi-vertex cell type in the way you'd like. Converting the data to 32768 cells with one point each is the solution. you used to be able to use MaskPoints filter to do that, but the singlecellpervertex function is not exposed in paraview, so the threshold is one way to do it.