[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] displaying simulation time rather than time step

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 8 20:56:42 EDT 2014

Strike that last comment about Annotate Time doing the right thing. There
are probably file formats that make the date/time string available, but I
can't name one off the top of my head and you will still need to hook up
the connection to the Text Source something like above.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive