[Paraview] -std=c++11 for a single directory?

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 1 22:43:38 EDT 2014

Triggered by your suggestion (CMake is still largely terra incognita for
me), I googled a bit, finding that your suggestion boils down to adding

set( CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-std=c++11" )

to the CMakeList.txt. It worked! Thanks.

Also, I was not ware of the potential incompatibilities, so thanks for
the warning.
So far I haven't encountered any issues, but it is good to be aware.
In the mean time, I hope ParaView will have the c++11 enabled soon.
The new language features are too important to be missed!

Regards,
Bertweim