[Paraview] -std=c++11 for a single directory?

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Wed Oct 1 15:31:11 EDT 2014

You need to force cache the CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS variable with c++11 in the
CMakeLists.txt for the plugin.

You should be aware of the potential ABI incompatibilities in the
c++11 and c++98 libstdc++ library (
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Cxx11AbiCompatibility ). Plus the fact this
won't work with clang as they are ABI incompatible.