[Paraview] Cannot get parallelism working in paraview 4.2.0 on our clusters (works with 4.1.0)

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Nov 25 09:44:57 EST 2014

Hi,

I think I know the cause, the PDB reader was modified to produce a
vtkMolecule in addition to the vtkPolyData I think it has always produced.
It looks like there is a packaging issue, and the XML file cannot be found.
We should probably just statically compile the file in, or convert it to a
header as the data is pretty static - atomic radii, colors, etc.

Marcus