[Paraview] Paraview for time series of images

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 03:34:30 EST 2014

No, it is something related to the individual files, not with the fact
of opening them
as a sequence. Those images giving error at opening them as sequence also
cause the same error if individually opened.
(I actually provided a wrong information in one of my previous
messages: because of
the naming convention requirement,  I was using a set
of images for the sequence and another one for the individual loading,
and they happen to have
some difference).
I'll open another thread as this problem is not related to opening the
sequence and my problem at openeing the
sequence has been solved.
Thank you all for your help.
Agus