[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Possibilities of using different color ramps for different extractions of the same dataset?

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue Nov 4 14:58:19 EST 2014

Your question obviously has to do with python scripts, however in ParaView this can be done using the Calculator filter.  We just create another copy of the data with a different name – and then ParaView will allow you to use a different color table for this second array.  Could you do something like that?  Or, did I miss your point?

Alan