[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Paraview crashes during volume rendering

Matheus Viana vianamp at gmail.com
Sat May 31 12:31:55 EDT 2014

Here is an easy way to reproduce the error I'm talking about. On ImageJ,
create an 8-bit image of size 630x950x1500 (approx 900Mb) and save it as
"test.tif".

On PV, open the tif file and click "Apply". Now, change the visualization
mode to Volume. Try to rotate it. At this point PV crashes.

Does it happen for you guys too?

Thanks.

*Matheus Viana*
*Postdoctoral Research Employee*