[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Paraview crashes during volume rendering

Matheus Viana vianamp at gmail.com
Fri May 30 16:40:24 EDT 2014

Hi Scott, Thanks for replying me.

Well, I don't this is the problem because I used to work on PV 3.xx (don't
remember exactly which one) and I could open the same file.

Also, I'm running PV on a brand new Mac PRO with 16Gb RAM. If this computer
isn't able to open this file, what could it be?

Thanks again :)

*Matheus Viana*
*Postdoctoral Research Employee*
*Developmental and Cell Biology*