[Paraview] ParaviewWeb with a pvserver and a desktop client

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu May 29 16:06:23 EDT 2014

Hi Luc,

if you want to have collaboration to work with a ParaViewWeb server as
client, you will need to enable the processing of the remote/server message
queue on the ParaView Web python part.

I've never tried your setup but I'll give a try to see if I can get that
working.
But for sure you will need to setup an event loop to process server
messages...
Like we do in the following file
{SRC}/Wrapping/Python/paraview/collaboration.py

Seb