[Paraview] Generate Programmable Sources with Timesteps

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:50:21 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just one trick for those who could be disappointed, as me, to not see the
*RequestInformation* tab in the *Programmable Filter* or *Programmable
Source*, which is necessary to handle time : see
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Here_are_some_more_examples_of_simple_ParaView_3_python_filters.#Producing_Data_with_Timesteps_.28Source.29

You have to check the little gear under the question mark, right to the
Delete Button of the Programmable Source or Filter, since Request
information is now considered as an advanced property.

Hope that this is clear enough and will save 10 minutes to others :)

Best regards,

A. Marsan