[Paraview] non-symmetric representation of symmetric field

Mikhail Artemyev artemiev.mikhail at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:33:44 EDT 2014

Dear Magician,

Thank you for the explanation and for the hint!
The only issue is that the last step of your algorithm
   3. apply Resample With Dataset filter,
not always gives the desired result.
I was able to get the same representation like you showed, but
it was an accidental choice of several Resample With Dataset filters,
and I couldn't repeat it again. My impression is that I have to apply
this filter several times to different sources. Am I right?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mikhail