[Paraview] Python View

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Sun May 18 09:49:52 EDT 2014

Thanks for letting us know that using a newer version of matplotlib
worked. I really should add a matplotlib version check in the python
view that reports the minimal supported version.

You can find the versions of the dependencies that went into the
prebuilt ParaView binaries here.

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Binaries

The most authoritative and up-to-date source, though, is probably
ParaView's superbuild version configuration file that specifies which
versions of the dependencies to download and build during the
superbuild process. You can find that at

http://www.paraview.org/gitweb?p=ParaViewSuperbuild.git;a=blob;f=versions.cmake;h=5bc9ce69f5a57db8e0f2f7847bc6ba8b44778f9c;hb=HEAD

Thanks,
Cory