[Paraview] Python View

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Sun May 18 07:55:51 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm fairly certain that a newer matplotlib version is required as the
print_to_buffer() method is not available in
matplotlib.backends.backend_agg in version 0.99.1.2 [1].

Matplotlib version 1.1.1 is known to work and is what comes with
ParaView binaries provided by Kitware. Could you try installing that
version and report back if that fixes your problem?

Thanks,
Cory

[1] https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/blob/v0.99.x/lib/matplotlib/backends/backend_agg.py