[Paraview] macbook paraview problem

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon May 12 16:37:31 EDT 2014

Ken, Thanks. I didn’t see your reply until now as it went into my spam
folder but as I replied to the other Ken using the open method fixes the
problem. I don’t have an app icon (where’s that?) - when I launch paraview
I need to set a bunch of ld_library paths and plugin paths (for different
builds and options) so a script which sets these up and then calls the
open /bla/bla is ideal.

JB