[Paraview] macbook paraview problem

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Mon May 12 08:29:30 EDT 2014

If I launch the Kitware build of paraview the way you describe, I have
similar behavior, but a simple click on Paraview or CMD+TAB brings it to
the foreground. But if I launch it with "open /path/to/paraview.app" (or
a double-click on the App icon) then it opens in the foreground. Does
that help?

  -k.