[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] ParaView features

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 00:12:54 EDT 2014

>Do you mean like:>·         Read in your external data>·         Do something in ParaView>·         File/ Save Data>·         Do something outside of ParaView making new external data>·         Read in your new external data
 Well actually a bit more than that, for example If I want to draw a structural column which is mapped into FEM world as 2 node frame element. You click on the screen (2D, 3D) to specify the first point then if move the cursor you can see that rubber line shows the possible frame element formation if you do 2nd click then column is comprised. Same logic for the shell/plate elements form the shape from vertices with cursor dynamically at the run time,  I hope that its verbose enough.
If needs to be named in short, itegrated design + modelling+and post processing.
Regards,From: wascott at sandia.gov
To: sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com; paraview at paraview.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] ParaView features
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 21:41:52 +0000

Do you mean like:
·
Read in your external data
·
Do something in ParaView
·
File/ Save Data
·
Do something outside of ParaView making new external data
·
Read in your new external data

Alan