[Paraview] Populating "transforming" entries in a reader

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Fri May 2 18:50:19 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm interested in the possibility of automatically populating the entries
in the "transforming" options of an object from within a reader
(specifically the nifti reader). I've not been able to track down where
these entries live in the class hierarchy, or whether it is feasible based
on the architecture. Can anyone offer advice on how this may be achieved.
The necessary information is in the image header file and (I think) in so
of the information fields that are available in the object once loaded.

Thanks