[Paraview] Surface representation inconsistency

Den Fairol den.fairol at infovalley.net.my
Sun Mar 16 20:06:37 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I have two issues when trying to display a surface representation:

1.       Inconsistent rendered images between still and interactive as shown
in the first two pictures. It should be showing the muscle blockset during
interaction instead of the skeletal blockset. It appears that last known
render is still presiding in the memory during interaction. How can I flush
it?

2.       Inconsistent lighting effect on different objects as depicted in
the last image. Changing from Flat to Gouraud does not affecting the left
side object, it still would apply Flat lighting, which in turn causing it to
appear pixelated.  How do I remedy this?

Regards,

Den