[Paraview] NEK5000 with ParaView

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 6 05:56:27 EST 2014

If nek5000 stores time varying data in numbered files, you should be able
to put the existing reader under a time series reader proxy to get
animation etc with uniformly temporally spaced data sets. Otherwise the
reader will have to be extended to provide and respond to time information
requests. That is generally easy to do.

--
David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.