[Paraview] Problem displaying only point data

Keith Kelly k3ithk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 00:16:53 EDT 2014

David,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I don't understand your answer or if I wasn't clear
in asking my question. There's no option other than "Solid Color" for the
coloring of the points, and even then nothing shows in the 3D view. ParaView
isn't reporting any errors, but isn't showing anything. I'm attaching example
files.

Thanks,
Keith