[Paraview] paraview & HDF5/XDMF: how to control memory usage?

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:00:43 EDT 2014

Hello,

I know it's a bit off-topic, but since the next generation xdmf
reader/write was mentioned in here:

Will the new XDMF reader have a "Reload"/"Refresh" functionality?

I'm currently using a workaround suggested by Sebastien [1], which works
fine.
The topic has also been discussed here [2], with no outcome I believe.

Cheers,
Armin Wehrfritz

[1] http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2013-June/028596.html
[2] http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2014-January/030299.html