[Paraview] WebSocket Connection lost in ParaviewWeb

Arya Mazaheri aryanet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 09:09:11 EST 2014

I tried that.
I switched to 'daemon' user as the apache is set to work with. I could cat
the mapping.txt file without any problem.
I'm suspicious on mod_rewrite module. I think it may now working properly.
Do you have any idea that I could check it's functionality?
Do you have any clue that what would be the cause of this problem?

Thanks for your helps,