[Paraview] ParaView 4.1.0 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Tue Jan 14 13:53:35 EST 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

If I run with the "-dr" flag, the color map window shows up inside of the
main GUI (on the right hand side of the GL window) and works correctly.   If
I drag the color map editor tool outside of the main gui,  I get the same
behavior of the window disappearing if the cursor is outside of the main GL
window.

Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team