[Paraview] paraview 4.1 cmake error

Semeraro, B David semeraro at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 7 14:48:05 EST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to configure paraview 4.1. I get the following cmake error:

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
files:
MPI_HEADER_PATH
    used as include directory in directory
/u/staff/semeraro/Paraview/ParaView-v4.1.0-RC2/Plugins/SciberQuestToolKit/Para
ViewPlugin

There is no MPI_HEADER_PATH in the list of variables when I use ccmake. How do I set MPI_HEADER_PATH in that case?

Regards,
Dave Semeraro