[Paraview] PV3.14 How to create three equal size windows

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 6 10:59:35 EST 2014

Depending on what you are trying to visualize, you could try using the
comparative view. You can easily set up a grid of equal-sized windows
(such as 3x1). However, the visualizations you put in these windows is
limited in that they have to have the same data but have different
properties (such as different time steps).

Using the comparative view is described in detail on this Wiki page:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/Comparative_Visualization

-Ken