[Paraview] PV3.14 How to create three equal size windows

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Jan 5 19:50:08 EST 2014

Another way is use Python e.g. (assuming there just 1 one), launch
Tools | Python shell and do the following:

> view1 = GetActiveView()
> layout = GetLayout()
> layout.SplitViewHorizontal(view1, 0.3333)

That will split the view into two part ~1/3 and ~2/3. Now you can
split the view-pane on the right side using the UI buttons directly
which will give your 3 views of the same size (more or less).

Utkarsh