[Paraview] Build errors compiling Paraview with VS2013

Bruce Jones bruce.david.jones at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:37:42 EST 2014

Hey,

Adding #include <algorithm> solved those errors. The only project that wont
build now is pqWidgets, its giving me 54 errors like this one,

Error 23 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: class QNetworkAccessManager * __cdecl
QWebPage::networkAccessManager(void)const "
(__imp_?networkAccessManager at QWebPage@@QEBAPEAVQNetworkAccessManager@@XZ)
referenced in function "public: __cdecl pqHelpWindow::pqHelpWindow(class
QHelpEngine *,class QWidget *,class QFlags<enum Qt::WindowType>)"
(??0pqHelpWindow@@QEAA at PEAVQHelpEngine@@PEAVQWidget@@V?$QFlags at W4WindowType
@Qt@@@@@Z) C:\paraview\bin\Qt\Widgets\pqHelpWindow.obj pqWidgets

Cheers,
Bruce