[Paraview] Setting up animation with Paraview

Jesse Samluk sevensam at udel.edu
Thu Feb 20 20:37:53 EST 2014

Alessandro,

  Thanks for the heads up but I think I figured something out without
scripting (but I will hang on to your code to try out). Basically I started
playing out with interpolating different camera locations with the camera
and having it play out from there.

   I don't know too much about Python yet, but I appreciate the response
back.

  Thanks!
   Jesse