[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] pvserver Projected tetra

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 19 21:35:32 EST 2014

MP,
I believe this is the same bug that my team found a week ago.  Basically, remote rendered, multiple server volume rendering is broken with 4.1.0.  Kitware knows about this, and is working on it.  One solution would be to stick with 4.0.1 for volume rendering.

http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=14581

Alan