[Paraview] Setting up animation with Paraview

Jesse Samluk sevensam at udel.edu
Wed Feb 19 21:02:09 EST 2014

Greetings all,

   Attached is an image I created in Paraview, Z-X Axis shot (and I can recreate them in Paraview as necessary, no problems there).

   So, I'm trying to figure out the Animation feature in Paraview. Is there a way to set up a "fly-through" that looks from the top surface (Y-X plane, I know this image would have to be rotated) going down through the Z axis to the bottom?

   I really don't have a clue how to set up an animation, and I've played around with it and checked the help, but nothing helps.

  Thanks!
   Jesse