[Paraview] REPLY to AW: no data found using "find data"

Jakubczyk, Lukas JAKUBCZYK at tfh-bochum.de
Wed Feb 5 08:42:05 EST 2014

Hi Paul,

thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately it didn't work, but using the filter and find data caused system crashes, AND thereby I noticed, that the output massage window didn't work the whole time AND that the reason for my problem seems to lie in the data structure. Output massage:"... AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetNumberOfArrays'".
I'm very grateful for any kind of proposals.
Regards,
Lukas