[Paraview] Data Ranges are [0 , 0 ]

Hedieh E hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Mon Dec 29 09:15:03 EST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to visualize the result of two simulations from PFLOTRAN in
ParaView 4.2.0 64 bits using PFLOTRAN Reader.

One simulation I run locally and the other one is coming from the
supercomputer.
The results of the simulation that I ran locally open correctly in
ParaView, while the result of the  simulations that come from the
supercomputer do not show correctly in ParaView although the hdf file
contains the correct data ranges.

The simulation h5 files that come from the supercomputer contain the
correct data if you look at them with hdfview or compare them with the
local results using h5diff , but when you open the results of the
simulation from supercomputer  in ParaView, all data arrays are [0,0] and
this is while the file contains the correct data for which the data arrays
is for example  [0, 1].

Does anybody have any idea why this possibly happens ?

Thank you very much in Advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Hedie

--

Hedieh Ebrahimi