[Paraview] can vtkImplicitPlaneWidget be used in an XML-only paraview plug-in?

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Thu Dec 11 03:57:58 EST 2014

Dear Utkarsh,

Just yesterday I stumbled over vtkImplicitTextureCoords. Could that be used to
achieve my initial idea, ie to avoid the paraview clipper for clipping images
"roughly"? I managed to create an xml-file that loads as a filter-plugin in
paraview but after execution, there seems to be no texture available to use for
rendering. I'm not sure if using ProxyProperty, ProxyGroupDomain and
ProxyListDomain is doing the same for a filter instead of a source as in Your
original XML. Are those tags the same as InputProperty, DataTypeDomain otherwise
used for the input of a filter-plugin?
If that is correct, what else could I be missing?

Many thanks for looking into this.
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-9574