[Paraview] ParaView Web not compiling

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Aug 28 12:51:55 EDT 2014

Simon,

What errors are you getting? It is definitely a temporary issue and
will be fixed, however we're not seeing it on the dashboards so would
help to see the errors. Qt version is certainly not the issue. 4.8.5
is indeed supported Disabling Web will not affect catalyst. The
ParaViewWeb+Catalyst demo also is a little independent since the
catalyst part in that case doesn't really need the web components.

Utkarsh