[Paraview] ParaView Web not compiling

Su, Simon M CTR USARMY ARL (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Thu Aug 28 12:22:49 EDT 2014

Hello,

while compiling the latest ParaView for git (4.1.0-1560-gf37ec5f) - not superbuild, I am not able to make it through all the way if I don't disable ParaView web using  -DPARAVIEW_ENABLE_WEB:BOOL=OFF on my cmake line.

Is qt version (I am using qt version 4.8.5) an issue here? If so, what is the qt version that I should be using?  or this is just a temporary state that will eventually go away in the next PV release?

If I turn off ParaView web, what feature will not be available? Will catalyst be affected? I saw a demo once of catalyst via ParaView web.

thanks
-simon