[Paraview] Volume focused application for materials STEM tomography

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Aug 14 16:36:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

We have been working on a branded ParaView-based application, called
tomviz. The focus is on STEM tomography at atomic resolutions for
materials, but it is also exploring how to make a focused application
that enables visualization and analysis of volumes.

http://www.tomviz.org/

We are developing out the concept of data processing in Python to
enable researchers to easily develop new data analysis,
reconstruction, and transformation techniques leveraging things like
numpy. It was presented at M&M two weeks ago, and we will be adding
some alignment and reconstruction capabilities in the next release.

Thanks,

Marcus