[Paraview] [ParaView] Unofficial ParaView 4.1.0 SDK for Windows 32 and 64-bit

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Aug 14 16:19:15 EDT 2014

If we want the newest/latest compiler we need to make sure everything
in the superbuild will compile there too. It would be great to use the
Qt and Python installers though if that was possible, it would even
reduce the build time for our superbuilds. If we can, why not move to
the latest compiler version available?

Marcus