[Paraview] [ParaView] Unofficial ParaView 4.1.0 SDK for Windows 32 and 64-bit

Bruno Santos bruno.santos at bluecape.com.pt
Fri Aug 8 12:31:42 EDT 2014

Greetings Robert,

Thanks for the feedback!

Then perhaps I should give it a spin to also SuperBuild with Qt 4.8.6
and provide the changes/hacks necessary to include the Qt SDK in the
ParaView SDK...

Which reminds me: can the Python version be bumped up at least from
2.7.3 to 2.7.8 in the next ParaView version? I haven't reported this as
a feature request nor Gerrit commit for review, since it's possible that
there is also some other limitation on your side, possibly regarding
multi-platform compatibility or the same MSVC version issue?

Best regards,
Bruno