[Paraview] streamlines on 2D plane from 3D data

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:56:30 EDT 2014

Hi Ryan,

Try using Surface Vectors filter to remove the out of surface component
from the vector field, and make sure your seeds are exactly on the surface.

As far as surface lic, are you sure you selected the right vector field?
If yes, please share the data and I'll see if I can duplicate the issue.

Burlen