[Paraview] problems building superbuild

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Apr 30 16:42:47 EDT 2014

Hi Brock,

make sure that ENABLE_cosmotools is OFF.

That is the only thing that depends on generic_io.
If you turned it ON once, you may need to delete your build tree and start
again from scratch.

If that is not the solution, we will need to digg more and figure out why
generic_io was pulled in.
But I couldn't find any reference in the super build.

Seb