[Paraview] Catalyst issue with PlotOverLine

Thierry.CARRARD at CEA.FR Thierry.CARRARD at CEA.FR
Tue Apr 29 08:31:13 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,
When using catalyst from PV 4.0.1 I have an issue (crash) when I use PlotOverLine filter in 2 different cases :

-          If I connect the output to a generic PVD writer. This is solved if I switch to a CSV writer.

-          More problematic, using PlotOverLine also crashes if I connect to catalyst through LiveLink with an interactive ParaView.
I tested it in parallel (32 PE), I haven't tested it yet with a sequential run, I'll do this asap.

Does anyone know about this issue or if it has been resolved in later releases ?

Thanks a lot for any help,
Thierry Carrard
CEA/DAM