[Paraview] Superbuild with OSMesa and Gallium llvmpipe?

Reynaldo Gomez reyjgomez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:28:24 EDT 2014

First of all thanks to Burlen and everyone else that worked to get
SurfaceLIC running under OSMesa. I was able to build pvbatch using the
online instructions and it works well for my test cases.

Has anyone modified Superbuild to use Mesa 9.2.2  and llvm with pvbatch?

I would like to set up Paraview/Superbuild to use the Gallium llvmpipe
backend if possible. I tried modifying it versions.cmake and osmesa.cmake
to point to version Mesa 9.2.2 and use the recommended configuration
settings from the Paraview and Mesa 3D site and I must have fouled
something up since I had compilation failures under Linux.

Thanks