[Paraview] Fwd: Stream Tracer Scaling

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Apr 18 10:39:45 EDT 2014

Hi Amir,

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so that everyone that wants
to can participate.

You could potentially do the smaller velocity data set in serial and the
larger data set in parallel but would probably take a bit of extra work
with Python. From the Python shell you have access to the AlltoN filter
which can create a copy of the data set on a reduced amount of processes.

Regards,
Andy